Business Development Architect Professionnelil y a 1 mois - OFFRES EMPLOI - Casablanca - 92 vues
Fit-out Manufacturing and Contracting Group Hotels / Office buildings
- Must have a degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in fit-out works (hotels / office buildings / high rise buildings)
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of the Moroccan market.
- Must be fluent in English and French, both oral and written.
- Must be able to travel.
- Must know how to develop presentations to potential clients.
- Must know Computer applications (AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have knowledge and experience with 3D MAX.
- Must have Knowledge of Furniture / Fabric / lighting elements, Construction material, details, method, and standards, etc.
- Regularly synchronize with the manufacturing plant, client-architect, and project owners.
- Design development and production of FF&E packages for tender and construction.
- Prepare documentation to tender purpose which will include CAD drawing, FF&E Specifications.
- Development of design concepts including material palettes, fabrics, furniture selections.
- Regularly communicate and work with the consultant-client to make all necessary actions for securing building approvals, buying materials, design, illustration, and model approval.
- Being present to all weekly site assemblies and creating action schemes against the ideas deliberated, and recording the meeting minutes.
- Organizing the project schedule and strictly monitoring each action to meet the project's time constraints.
- Planning and evaluating the practices and work precise quality control tactics. Ensuring the materials procured and delivered pass the quantity & quality control measures.
- Communicate and participate with all significant engineering regulations to meet clients' design quality, financial plan, and time requirements.
- Constantly supervise and account for the development of the Fit-out Design - architectural workflow in terms of quality, schedule, safety, budget, etc.
The retained candidate will travel overseas for training at the Manufacturing plant for one month.
He will also undertake training at the Head office for one month and 15 days on the project execution site.
please upload your CV with a photo (photo size: 1080 x 720) to Email: [email protected]